The added capabilities of the TOF-Watch® S make it particularly suitable for monitoring the effects of neuromuscular blocking agents in the intensive care unit.
The availability of a user-selectable “Slow TOF” stimulation mode enables the user to set the train-of-four repetition time intervals within a range of 1 to 60 minutes.
Applying the advanced acceleromyography principles, the TOF-Watch® S ensures accurate results, flexible use and contributes significantly to safe and cost-effective neuromuscular block management.
TOF-Watch® S is:
- compact and convenient
- precise and objective information
- low battery warning
- user-friendly interface
- user-definable default values
For further information: click here
- Rapid setup and push button activation
- Large, clear screen display with continuous monitoring results
- Optional calibration
- User-friendly interface
- Comprehensible error warnings
- User-definable default values
- Self checking controls
- Automatic detection of transducer and stimulation leads
- CE mark and FDA approved
- Optimal calibration
- Able to monitor a range of nerve stimulation patterns
- Automatic self test
- Low battery warning
- Guaranteed for 1 year (13 months from date of shipment from manufacturer)
- Small in size
- Train-of-four stimulation (TOF) - most commonly used pattern
- Suitable for continuous or intermittent monitoring with optional calibration
- Easy-to-clean membrane keyboard
- Low current mode for nerve localization
- Mounting bracket (optional)
Note: Does not contain serviceable parts therefore parts are not replaced. The unit is replaced free of charge under guarantee. A service manual is available although not implied in the true terms of service.
Pack size: Single unit